About the Firm
Compassionate Utica Attorney Committed to Helping Families
Comprehensive legal support for New Yorkers in domestic and legacy matters
When you’re dealing with difficult legal issues, such as divorce and child custody, your choice of attorney matters. You want one who has successfully handled similar cases and can provide the help you deserve. With nearly 20 years of experience helping families in Utica, New York, Law Office of Malorie A. Carbone has supported clients as they restructured their families through divorce, determined their child custody arrangements, created wills and trusts, and sought compensation for injuries. As your advocate, I aim to provide the knowledge you need while also creating a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere during what can be a very trying and emotional time.
Accomplished attorney provides responsive representation
Discussing your options with a skilled attorney is the first step in ensuring a positive outcome. For nearly two decades, I have been committed to serving the legal needs of the Utica, New York community, where clients have found me to offer:
- Personalized attention — As a sole practitioner, I offer one-on-one support to each client I represent. I take the time to understand your goals and circumstances so that we can achieve resolutions that will allow you to move forward successfully.
- Detailed advice — I draw on extensive experience to offer clients the advice they need when dealing with family and estate matters. I also know the local court system, which gives you a distinct advantage in litigation.
- Responsive counsel — When I represent you in a family law or estate planning matter, you can count on prompt, clear answers to your questions so that you are fully informed throughout your case.
While I strive to encourage a collaborative atmosphere, I know that litigation can become emotionally charged. As an inveterate professional, I work hard to stay above the fray to represent my clients in the best possible light and to help them secure the positive outcome they deserve.
Areas of Practice
Supportive counselor assists New Yorkers with family law and estate planning
I represent clients in Utica and the surrounding areas in a range of legal matters:
- Family law — Divorce, custody disputes, child support, and other types of family law cases require a knowledgeable professional adept at handling sensitive cases who is ready to fight for your rights. I draw on years of experience to guide you and your family through these and other issues as efficiently as possible.
- Estate planning — Planning for the future is essential for ensuring your assets are distributed as you wish. With comprehensive estate planning experience, I help my clients craft wills, create trusts, and draft other estate planning documents so that their wishes and goals are preserved, I also assist those charged with administering estates by guiding them through the probate process.
- Personal injury — A car accident or another incident that causes injury can seriously affect the course of your life. As a personal injury lawyer, I help ensure that those affected by someone else’s negligence receive the compensation they deserve for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
For any of these legal areas, you deserve a knowledgeable advocate who is committed to helping you find the best possible resolution. Seeking legal advice may seem intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. I’m dedicated to creating an open atmosphere in which you can share your needs and feel confident that I will do all that I can to meet them.
Contact Malorie A. Carbone, Esq. for a consultation.
If you’re considering a divorce or dealing with other family law, estate planning, or personal injury issues in Utica, Law Office of Malorie A. Carbone is ready to help. My firm makes seeking professional legal representation simple and offers fixed hourly rates and fixed fees. Call my Utica office at 315-864-6230 or contact me online
to schedule an appointment. Free consultations are offered for personal injury cases.